• The agreement between (Vrienden van het [Friends of]) Holland Festival and The Friend is valid for one calendar year.
• After the first year, the agreement can be terminated in writing or via email, if it has been cancelled before 1 November.
• The yearly direct debit for Friends is executed in January.
• In case of monthly payments: your contribution is for one calendar year and starts on 1 January. Should you decide to become a Friend at a later time in
the year, the open payments from the foregoing months will be collected at the first cashing.
• It is not possible to register a Friendship under multiple names.
• Inclusion of your name (if so desired): the name that will be listed, is the name on the registration form.
Protectors and Close Friends are able to list the names of two people.
• The Friend shall notify Holland Festival in writing of changes in the address and other data.
• Holland Festival may exclude certain shows from discounts. For example, this applies to shows from De Nationale Opera, Het Nationale Ballet, Het
Concertgebouworkest and ITA. At each festival, the exceptions will be communicated.
• All data is recorded by Holland Festival in a database and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (Personal
Data Protection Act). The data will not be shared with third parties.
• Holland Festival may approach donors via the information provided by the donor, for example, to express thanks for a contribution. This can be done by
telephone, digitally or in writing.
• If you do not wish to be approached by Holland Festival, please send an email with your name and surname, email address, postal code and house
number to Marian van Wijngaarden via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Holland Festival is not liable for lost, invalid, delayed or incomplete donations.