The Holland Festival courteously invites both Dutch and foreign journalists and theatre critics to cover or review the festival. The following accreditation rules apply:
- You can only apply for accreditation by completing an accreditation form.
- You are required to cover or write a review of the performance or concert for which you have
- If you are unable to attend the performance or concert for which you have been accredited,
you will let usknow two hours before commencement at the latest.
In addition to complying with the three points above:
- International media representatives must also send the articles concerned to the
Holland Festival’s Communication & Marketing Department immediately after publication.
- Please be informed that the Holland Festival does not reimburse travel or accommodation
Applications for accreditation can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org