To get access to the available material, you require a username and a password.
If you don't have a login name and password, or you have lost your password, please contact An De Ridder (press officer):
phone +31 (0)20 788 21 37
email [email protected]
Please note, requesting a login name and password is only possible for journalists and editors.
Accreditation forms will be available at the end of April.
The Holland Festival courteously invites both Dutch and foreign journalists and theatre critics to cover or review the festival. The following accreditation rules apply:
- You can only apply for accreditation by completing an accreditation form.
- You are required to cover or write a review of the performance or concert for which you have received accreditation.
- If you are unable to attend the performance or concert for which you have been accredited, you will let usknow two hours before commencement at the latest.
In addition to complying with the three points above:
- International media representatives must also send the articles concerned to the Holland Festival’s Communication & Marketing Department immediately after publication.
- Please be informed that the Holland Festival does not reimburse travel or accommodation expenses.
Request accreditation form
If you would like to receive an accreditation form, please contact press officer, An De Ridder via [email protected] An online form can be found in the menu at the end of April.